We Manufactuer various chemicals which is use in waterproofing process in construction :
- Perma Seal:
- Perma Guard:
- Perma Shield: .
- For waterproofing terraces.
- For arresting rising dampness.
- For Protection of exposed reinforcing steel rods.
- For water proofing leakages from toilet units and sunk slabs.
- For water proofing damp walls.
- As an effective paint additive.
- For waterproofing porous plaster surfaces.
Surfaces to be treated with Perma Shield should be cleaned free from oil, grease and loose particles. All laitance and loose particles should be removed by wire brushing or mechanical scrabbling. All undulations and cracks should be made good using Perma Crackfill or Perma Rapid Repair system. In case of badly honeycombed surfaces, give a layer of screed or plaster to make it worthy to receive the treatment.
Directions For Use:
- Seepages and dampness through walls.
- Remove the entire plaster.
- Apply one coat of plaster and cure it for 7 days.
- Apply one coat of Barrier coat and immediately complete the second coat of plaster and cure normally.
- Leakage from sunken slabs of toilets.
- Stop the use of upper floor toilet till the dripping stops.
- Remove the plaster or scrape the concrete. If the surface to be applied is concrete only which is sound then use the surface directly.
- Apply two Barrier coats and plaster the surface immediately.
- Terrace waterproofing.
- On the prepared terrace surface apply two Barrier coats or one Barrier coat followed by Plaster or IPS.
- For protection of exposed reinforcing steel.
- Clean the rods and apply two Barrier coats.
|Ph||:||10 ± 1|
|Minimum Film Forming Temperature||:||5°C|
- 30 to 35 sqft/ltr/coat. Two coats are recommended.
- Perma Shield is available in 500 ml, 1 ltr, 5 ltr, 10 ltr, 25 ltr & 100 ltr containers.